30.3.11

New Member


Today I'm so glad to announce that we gonna have a new member in Green Bananaz family. Her name is nýah and she is here to share her thoughts with us through her extraordinary talent in writing. As she told us, she used to write in the past some articles, but she never had the chance to publice them. Well yesterday me and Koki read one sample of hers, and we found it really nice, and after some discusions we had, she's gonna join us to our blog. She is gonna share her thoughts about social and human issues as I understood, but I'm not gonna reveal more stuff, it's better to read it by yourselves.

It is something different for us, and something different for her as well. She is going to put her own colour in our blog palette, with her advisory and well-reading articles. I don't know what else to say, I think its better for you to read her thoughts via her articles, and make your own conclusions...aaaa and something else, COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!

Welcome nýah

5 comments:

Transmetropol said...

Welcome welcome welcome nýah!!! Cant wait to read your work!! :D

Koki said...

Big Welcome!

Unknown said...

nyah! nyah!! nyah!!!

nýah said...

Thank you Olalampa.. you dont have to wait anymore, be my guest and comment on it first! Koki, nadia, it's done, check it out ;) *

nýah said...

and no.. it's not an April Fool's joke ;)